OptiROM 4.4.4 ROM For Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070/i9070P

My intent is to make an optimized rom for janice, wait let me explain my self better.
After years of hard development (I don't know how to thank TeamCanjica for their awesome work) we have custom roms fully working almost bugless.
I have used as base the AOSPA sources, in my opinion the best rom for our phone and since android 4.4.4 is not updated anymore, I decided to do this by myself and optimize the code to make the rom smoother, faster and battery friendly as more as possible.
Forget the crappy stock JB and other ROMS, flash OPTIROM!

Let's start guys!

REQUISITES
Be almost on JB+ rom rooted with a custom recovery

INSTALLATION
Wipe data
Wipe cache and dalvik
Format system
Flash rom
Flash gapps
Reboot and enjoy!

FEATURES
All AOSPA features
Updated to last AOSPA sources
MKKernel as default kernel

CHANGELOG
08/03/2015
  • First build
    Compiled using gcc 4.8

BUGS
You may see a graphical bug in the notification bar when expanded, of course this will be fixed in next release

DOWNLOAD
ROM: OptiROM
GAPPS: PA_GAPPS